Friday 9 November 2012

Big Brother 2011

In 2011 I worked on the channel 5 re launch of Big Brother.  This was a great job as the whole Big Brother/Elstree site was being re developed with substantial financial input.  That year I worked on the exterior of the house and the diary room chair.  This is still one of the most creative pure design projects I have been lucky enough to work on.  Patrick Watson was the Production Designer. 
My final concept for the diary room chair.  This went through numerous changes in colour and shape.

The chair being worked on by the talented chaps at Aztec Model Making.
The final chair in the diary room.
A very quick and early sketch of the site layout.
My first rough sketch of the exterior.  This was actually presented to Endemol
My second rough sketch and the reverse view to the first.  This was also presented to Endemol.
The final completed set (photo taken by Paul Houston).